A Survivor's Accounts of the Depraved Funhouse: The Balloon | Horror Story and Ambient Storm

A Survivor's Accounts of the Depraved Funhouse: The Balloon | Horror Story and Ambient Storm

It was brought to my attention that the thunder in parts of this story were drowning out the actual story. I've adjusted the volume of the storm and re-uploaded the video for you.



-----



I've finished recording and compiled all the parts of this story by Corpse Child into one full video. If you've already heard Parts 1 and 2, go ahead and skip to 37:45 for the rest!


Sorry about the inconsistency of quality, particularly in the first section. I've found what works now for voiceover settings and things should be good from here on out!

Find the author's subreddit here: https://www.reddit.com/r/CorpseChildGospels


If you enjoy listening, leave a like or a comment. If you really enjoy it, consider subscribing!


Sweet nightmares, my loves,
Grim

horrorscarynosleep

Post a Comment

0 Comments