The Craziest War Nobody Talks About: The Taiping Rebellion (Sam O'nella parody)...

The Craziest War Nobody Talks About: The Taiping Rebellion (Sam O'nella parody)...

Got tired of waiting for a Sam video so I made my own


NOTE: I am not sam o'nella shorts. That guy is Samie now. I just acquired the old channel. Read here https://www.reddit.com/r/SamONellaAcademy/comments/qm1f8j/an_important_update_about_sam_onella_shorts/



I've been a massive Sam O'nella fan for years now, just like most people I've seen.
There is pretty much zero doubt that Sam O'nella is the most beloved education channel out there. And I gotta say, making a Sam O'nella parody video has been on my mind all year. With his recent (and very long) hiatus, it just felt like the right time to do it. And while I thought it would be a short, easy little project, it ended up being a HUGE undertaking.
Turns out, Sam's style is surprisingly tricky, and he certainly puts a lot more effort into his videos then people give him credit for. I have to give a massive thanks to @SaMiE and MurilloDeOliveira for their help. These guys know Sam O'nella to a T and gave me some good advice. It takes a village to raise a village idiot I suppose.
Overall I spent a ton of time, money and effort on this video, so leave a like and share if you wanna see more like it!


Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/shycrow

KoFi: https://ko-fi.com/jakefarm81713

(This video is not in any way affiliated with Sam O'nella Academy or any of his associates. This is simply a good faith parody)










Probelea and Liz Creature also made some very minor contributions to this video

Weirdcomedyhistory

Post a Comment

0 Comments