Closet Door Leads To Secret Room Which Contains...

Closet Door Leads To Secret Room Which Contains...

Closet Door Leads To Secret Room Which Contains...

In This Video, Giant Freeze discovers a secret door in his closet, which lead to some of the most shocking stuff ever caught on camera...

I hope you enjoyed the video, if you did enjoy the video, then be sure to give this video a like and subscribe to the channel as it would really help me out, also this is a new style of videos that I am trying to perfect so I would really need some feedback on these videos...

for all those people wondering what songs I used:

During the video: NOTD & CATELLO - NOBODY [Giant Freeze Remix]

Outro music: Dynoro & GIGI D'AGOSTINO - IN MY MIND

NO I DID NOT STEAL A MORGZ VIDEO!

So for all of those people asking, this video is a joke and I do not have anything to do with Morgz...
My friend edited pictures of my face over a Morgz thumbnail and as a result, I was inspired and influenced to make this video!

This is not click bait, just meme material!

hidden door, secret door, secret room, diy hidden door, how to make a hidden door

hidden door, secret door, secret room, diy hidden door,
how to make a hidden door, hidden room, secret rooms, do it youeself,
safe room, panic room, gun room, how to build, top 5,
bookcase with doors, hidden door bookcase, secret passage,
hidden door minecraft, hidden doors in houses, hidden door ideas,
hidden door hinges, hidden door minecraft bedrock,
hidden door in wall, hidden door bookshelf, hidden door diy,
hidden rooms in houses, secret doors, hidden rooms, how to, top 10, murphy door.

genre - people & blogs, comedy, entertainment

Video By Giant Freeze; Edited & Performed by Giant Freeze.
Copyright: Giant Freeze 2021

hidden doorsecret doorsecret room

Post a Comment

0 Comments