Other man got fired for cheating with my wife. My mistake for marrying this woman. Marriage mistake

Other man got fired for cheating with my wife. My mistake for marrying this woman. Marriage mistake

Wife and I have been making stellar progress towards R after a false start. But being that both of us plus O M work together, it can be a challenge sometimes. She's maintaining N C, but some mornings, like this morning, it's tough to not just pound him into hamburger.

Wife and I walked into the weekly department meeting to hear him whining and moaning about how he goes so long without hearing from the woman he's so deeply in love with,



#SurvivingInfidelity #cheating #relationships

20 year voice actor bringing you real stories, hope you guys learn something from these stories.

askredditaskreddit questionreddit funny stories

Post a Comment

0 Comments