Dharshini Sampathkumar | " Never stop doing anything that you are passionate about"

Dharshini Sampathkumar | " Never stop doing anything that you are passionate about"

I wanted to teach and people asked "a fashion model can teach ?”. Because before being just a model, I have a strong corporate career. There are millions of Undergraduate students who fail to get a job just because they lack communication skills. Numerous colleges are offering various degree programmes, soft skill training and whatnot. But India has 53 unemployed people. Though I can’t change it completely, I thought I can do my part in it. That’s when I decided to teach & train people. My schedule was very hectic, I barely slept for 4 hours a day But I wanted to help people who were in desperate need of this. I specially teach how to perform in an interview, how to prepare for the complete process step by step. Till now I’ve successfully completed training 200+ students. I collaborated with the Center for Modern Skills Development India, Ripe and Barclays for their programmes and started training. Every time a student gets a job, they used to ring me up and thank me which I consider as my success ♥️ | Dharshini Sampathkumar

dharshini sampathkumarfinancial independence for womeninstagram influencer guide

Post a Comment

0 Comments