White (Plain) Gym Chalk Crumble | Variety | Oddly Satisfying | ASMR | Sleep Aid

White (Plain) Gym Chalk Crumble | Variety | Oddly Satisfying | ASMR | Sleep Aid

Hello beautiful people! I didn’t get to finish my Christmas town in time before I had to leave 🥺, so I won’t be able to post it until I get back. I hope everyone has a Happy Holiday! Be safe and I hope you get to see and be with your family. I also hope you get everything you wanted and more. I hope you enjoy this plain Jane crush, I really loved it. The texture was amazing. It was just a variety of shapes.

Thank you for watching! Please like and subscribe for more!

I’m now on Tiktok @crunchyasmr84

Absolutely NO REPOSTING TO YOUTUBE.
Do not pull my videos from YouTube and post on Instagram! Absolutely no reposting anywhere.

I’ve created an Amazon wishlist, for anyone who would be interested in contributing to my channel. Anything is appreciated 😁

Amazon Wishlist: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/B01DHKFRY6BL?ref_=wl_share

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram @crunchyasmr84

White(Plain)Chalk

Post a Comment

0 Comments