Todays lid I find very good. Some minor tweaking I will do to get her even better.

Todays lid I find very good. Some minor tweaking I will do to get her even better.

I am very pleased with the results of the latest idea. It is very simple to produce compared to the other ones. Just a grove done by the router to accomendate the pvc pipe and the carbon reinforcement.
To cut it out I just angle the blade of the jigsaw at 45° and cut an oval. As I cut through the pipe twice it just have to line up.
The sawblade takes away about 2 mm of the material, hence there is some play. I have put a layer of 450 gram glasfibre to come back to the thickness. I will test tomrrow. Maybe more is needed. We will see.
I also made a finger hole with a bit of Tufnol for fun and to make it look nice and to be kind to my finger.
For more see Yrvind.com
There you can also support my project with Pay pal or Swish 0706 200 550

Todaysgood.minor

Post a Comment

0 Comments