im not a teenager anymore

im not a teenager anymore

ALL MUSIC IN THIS VIDEO WAS MADE BY OSCAR VELAY
IG: @oscarvelay_

this video is for educational purposes only

HI! HELLO!! WHATS UP!!


Thank you for taking time out of your life to read this and to watch my video. thank you for letting me have this :D

SOOOOOOO im nervous posting this because its been a while again .... I KNOW I SAY THAT EVERYTIME. I'm striving for change ok /).(\ its a weird kind of serious video this time and not rlllyyy as chill as my other ones. ill make a chill brain relax one soon I promith - we both need it

if there's anything u feel I can do better pls don't hesitate to tell me. I love you and I hope ur having a good day or night or time loop in black hole
I hope you enjoyed watching this video as much as I enjoyed creating it. (:

instagram: nosheylin
business email: nosheylinm@gmail.com
twitter: mement0vlvere

teenageranymore

Post a Comment

0 Comments