Is a Well Diversified Investment Portfolio Right For Everyone? (why mine isn't)

Is a Well Diversified Investment Portfolio Right For Everyone? (why mine isn't)

Diversify! Diversify! Diversify! We always hear it. But is a well diversified investment portfolio really the right strategy for everyone? I used to have a well diversified portfolio until a special company made me change my mind and concentrate my investments down in numbers. In this video, I share what I have learned from having a poorly diversified stock portfolio and what factors affect whether you are the right type of person to have a poorly diversified stock portfolio.

*Subscribe to this channel for more videos on investing for financial independence right here in Canada!
*Follow me on twitter @mrsinvest1

00:00 - 00:41 Inro
00:42 - 1:31 What is Diversification?
1:32 - 3:10 Well vs. Poorly Diversified
3:11 - 4:12 The company that changed my outlook on diversification
4:13 - 6:07 Poor Diversification and Early Retirement
6:08 - 13:39 Is a Poorly Diversified Portfolio Right for You?
13:40 - 15:52 Diversification and Retirement Planning

Please note: The contents of this video is not financial advice. It is for your entertainment only. Thanks, Mrs. Invest.

investment portfoliowell diversified investment portfoliowhat is diversification

Post a Comment

0 Comments