♉️TAURUS!❤️SABOTAGED THINGS WITH YOU OUT OF FEAR!😢🏃🏾THEY FEEL FOOLISH🤡🥴& REGRET THIS MISTAKE!💔

♉️TAURUS!❤️SABOTAGED THINGS WITH YOU OUT OF FEAR!😢🏃🏾THEY FEEL FOOLISH🤡🥴& REGRET THIS MISTAKE!💔

Hello to my beautiful devine feminines, & devine masculines!
Welcome to my new channel, please help me blossom and grow by LIKING this video, & SUBSCRIBING!
I hope this message finds you in devine time when it is needed. If this message does not resonate be sure to check your SUN,MOON,VENUS,MARS & RISING SIGNS.
I am so excited to start this journey with all of you. As an empathic claircognizant healer, I hope I can bring some insight and peace of mind to what you're going through.
My Chart Info
Sagitarius Sun
Aquarius Moon
Scorpio Venus
Capricorn Rising
Aries Mars
Blessings, Love & Light to You,
Kieyana

#TAURUS
#TAURUSLOVEMESSAGES
#TAURUSTAROT

tarotwhat your person wants you to knowpick a card readings

Post a Comment

0 Comments