Hey Beautiful!šø
Book a Personal Reading With Me Here:
Email: dreammoontarotcontact@gmail.com š
Connect with me here:
https://www.instagram.com/dreammoontarot/
Choose Your Pile Here:
Pile 1šø 2:53
Pile 2✨ 34:46
Pile 3š 1:09:04
Some of you guys have reached out to me and asked about a way to support this channel.
PayPal link:
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/DreamMoonTarot?locale.x=de_DE
This is not expected/ Please don't feel obligated to do so, this is only an option for those of you guys who would like to support.šæ
Any donations are EXTREMELY appreciated and I'm deeply grateful!
I'm genuinely thankful for each and every one of you guys!šø
Please like and subscribe if the reading resonates with you, I will appreciate it a lot!š»✨
I'm an intuitive Tarot and Oracle reader!✨Since I was a child I had a very close connection with energies from other dimensions. I always felt different because I could see š hear šš¼ and feel š„ what others couldn't. As a child I was scared of my gifts because I couldn't understand why, but with time I gained clarity. I used Tarot as a tool to receive messages from the divine and to understand life. I want to share this gift with the world to help people and provide guidance.⚡️
I only read intuitively with guidance of divine energies, I use Tarot and Oracle as a tool for further clarity⚡️
I take my work very serious and I'm so thankful for the connection I have to my guides.
I want to share love and high vibes with everyone on this channel!
Come and join me!
Email: dreammoontarotcontact@gmail.com
šLegal disclaimer: My videos and readings are for entertainment purposes only. I am not responsible for any decision you make. You should ALWAYS see a professional for help in any matter.
#tarot #pickacard #nextrelationshippickacard #nextrelationshiptarot #futurespousetarot #futurespousepickacard #spiritguidepickacard #spiritguidetarot #soulmatepickacard #soulmatetarot #channeledmessagestarot #channeledmessagespickacard #whenwillyoumeetyourfuturespousetarot #whenwillyoumeetyourfuturespousepickacard #careertarot #careerpickacard #nextlovetarot #nextpartnertarot #nextpartnerpickacard #nextlovepickacard #divinepartnertarot #divinepartnerpickacard #divinepartner #spiritguides #spiritguidestarot #spiritguidespickacard #spiritmessages #spiritmessagestarot #spiritmessagespickacard #futurespousetarot#futurespousepickacard#whowillyoumarrytarot#whowillyoumarrypickacard#lovepickacard#lovetarot#selfcaretarot#selfcarepickacard#soulmatepickacard#soulmateappearancepickacard#soulmatetarot#soulmaterecognizepickacard#soulmaterecognizetarot#soulmatepersonalitypickacard#soulmatepersonalitytarot#soulmatechemistrytarot#soulmatechemistrypickacard#soulmateappearancetarot#singlespickacard#singlestarot#singlepickacard#singletarot#secretadmirerpickacard#secretadmirertarot#futurespousepickacard#futurespouselovelanguage#futurespouselovelanguagetarot#futurespouselovelanguage#futurespousetarot#divinecounterpartpickacard#divinepartnerpickacard#divinecounterparttarot#divinepartnertarot#howwillyourfuturespousetreatyoupickacard#howwillyourfuturespousetreatyoutarot#whoiscominginlovepickacard#nextlovepickacard#nextlovetarot#howwillyoumeetyoursoulmate#candlewaxtarot#candlewaxreading#futurespousefirstimpressiontarot#futurespousefirstimpressionpickacard#firstimpressionstarot#firstimpressionstarot#whowillyoumarrytarot#firstimpressionspickacard#soulmatepickacard#soulmatetarot#twinflamepickacard#twinflametarot#pickacardreading#cancer#pisces#scorpio#leo#aries#Sagittarius #taurus#virgo#capricorn#libra#Aquarius #gemini#zodiacsignstarot
0 Comments