Moving update: glitches & paperwork & getting yelled at (oh yes BIG time)

Moving update: glitches & paperwork & getting yelled at (oh yes BIG time)

#moving, #southcarolinabound, #roadto2000
Hey everyone welcome back to my channel! I am posting an update regarding moving, it's still not a go yet because I have transportation issues and medication issues that hopefully can be straightened out prior to moving. I also have paperwork pending which is a pain but has to be done. If things went smoothly for me I do believe I would be scared wondering what is waiting for me down the road lol. Life always throws damn curve balls my way or puts something in my way, just have to get thru it, under it, around it or over it but past it yes! PLEASE NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS! I WILL REPORT THEM AND REMOVE THEM! IF SOMEONE HAS SOMETHING UNPLEASANT TO SAY PLEASE KEEP IT TO YOURSELF! Life is hard enough without other people dumping negative and rude nonsense on top of a situation. If you like this video please give it a BIG thumbs up and hit my subscribe button! Thanx for watching! See you on my next one! Take care!

Message me at sharonluvsdogs4ever@yahoo.com
Instagram.....thepovertyprincess
Tumblr.....thepovertyprincess
Drop me a line at Sharon Sartori/ Ronald Stemko Jr., 38 Hollyberry Lane, Jim Thorpe, Pa. 18229

I used my HP laptop to record and edit this video.

#moving#jimthorpe#southcarolinabound

Post a Comment

0 Comments